Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quarterly Update - 1st Quarter 2011

I had plans this year to no longer do quarterly updates. I would write the reviews soon after I read the books. Not only did that not work out, but I didn't even finish this quarterly update within the first quarter. That might be excusable if I was late because I was so busy reading. But that's not my excuse.

Hector and the Search for Happiness, by François Lelord

Rating: six out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

Denationalisation of Money, by Friedrich A. Hayek

Rating: six out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

A Dog Called Grk, by Joshua Doder

Rating: five and a half out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

Invasion From Planet Dork, by Greg Trine

Rating: five and a half out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

The Phantom Mudder, by Darrel and Sally Odgers

Rating: six and a half out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

Very Good, Jeeves, by P.G. Wodehouse

Rating: seven out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

Lehi in the Desert / The World of the Jaredites / There Were Jaredites, by Hugh Nibley

Rating: six out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

Manias, Panics, and Crashes, by Charles P. Kindleberger and Robert Z. Aliber

Rating: five out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

The Name of This Book Is Secret, by Pseudonymous Bosch

Rating: six out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

Money and Foreign Exchange After 1914, by Gustav Cassel

Rating: six and a half out of seven giant inflatable monkeys.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! A dog called grk seems interesting!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete